Ashley Graham offers complete family law services including child support, custody and parenting time issues, spousal maintenance, property valuation and division, and more. While attending law school she worked for various family law attorneys as a law clerk and has worked solely in family law since entering the legal field. Ashley is a member of the Ramsey County Bar Association, the Hennepin County Bar Association, the 19th District Bar Association (Washington County), and the Minnesota State Bar Association.
Ashley received her Juris Doctor from Mitchell Hamline School of Law in 2017 and her Bachelor of Arts degree in Legal Studies and Paralegal Certificate from Hamline University in 2013.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
Certified Legal Specialties
- Paralegal Certificate from Hamline University, 2013
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2017
- Hamline University
- B.A. - 2013
- Major: Legal Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ramsey County Bar Association, Member
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Member
- 19th District Bar Association (Washington County), Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member